Refer your friend and Get $5 both of you
Program Participation, Generally
To participate, visit refer.cardpool.com/micro/microsite and follow the on-screen instructions to refer friends, family members or colleagues to the Service by entering their names and email addresses in the “Refer A Friend” box. Users may refer a maximum of 120 friends, family members or colleagues during the Program.
Users who refer are called “Referrers”. Individuals who receive a referral are called “Referred Customers.” An “eligible” Referrer who is fully compliant with these Terms and Conditions may receive “Reward(s)” for every “Qualified Referral”.
To be “eligible”, a Referrer must:
- be a legal resident of the United States of America; and
- be at least 18 years old.
- Have completed at least one transaction with Cardpool
Employees of the Company, its Service Provider or any of its or their subsidiaries, affiliates or promotional agencies, including immediate family and household members, are not eligible.
A Qualified Referral means that all the following conditions are met:
- The Referred Customer completed the purchase or transaction process with the Service using the Referrer’s “Personal Link”. If a Referred Customer purchases or completes a transaction with the Service using any other link or method, the registration will not count as a Qualified Referral and the Referrer will not earn Credit;
- The Referred Customer was not previously registered with the Service under any email address or alias;
- The Referred Customer is a) a legal resident of the United States of America and b) at least 18 years old; and
- Only one Qualified Referral can be earned for each Referred Customer up to a maximum of 120 Referred Customers during the operation of the Program. Any additional or subsequent purchases made by a Referred Customer will not be Qualified Referrals.
Referrer shall receive one (1) Reward valued at $5 for each verified Qualified Referral generated by Referrer. A Referrer may not earn more than 120 Qualified Referrals per calendar year or more than $600 in Rewards per calendar year.
Rewards may be redeemed in various forms in the Company’s sole discretion. Check your Cardpool Refer-A-Friend account for details. Restrictions may apply. For example, if the Reward is in the form of a gift card, gift certificate or voucher, it may be subject to the issuer’s terms and conditions.